£22,000 - £25,000 + Bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Discounts on the high street
- Life Assurance
- Discount on vehicles
You will be responsible for managing a number of key client relationships and work closely with the client and internal teams. You will deliver against KPI’s against your own portfolio of accounts
This is an office-based role, however there will be regular occasions when the successful candidate will need to visit client offices, attend appropriate trade events and meetings with the Strategic
- Manage account bases across the team to maximise resources and support clients
- communication and appropriate feedback to business and Head of Account
- Build a strong working relationship with the customer and strategic account managers,
- working collaboratively together in a partnership to ensure client and team objectives are
- Co-ordination of business and client management information to review with the customer
- and present to the Head of Account Management as appropriate.
- Establish and develop operational multi-level client relationships leading the operational
- reviews and calls.
- To analyse VOC results and identify remedial action required across client base identifying
- opportunity for growth and efficiencies, spotting trends and agreeing a plan to address.
- Demonstrate a full understanding of all SLAs and client requirements and ensuring these are
- measured and adhered to through accurate, documented procedures on account base.
- Build and maintain professional, effective relationships with all internal departments, clients
- and drivers, ensuring a clear understanding of priorities and impacts outside of the
- immediate team.
- To facilitate the implementation of client policies including active participation with the
- Project Management team to re-implement clients as appropriate.
- Responsible for the updating and ownership of the client operational manuals of assigned
- accounts ensuring these are reviewed and agreed both internally and with the client.
- Support the Strategic Account Plan in creation of relevant data to include in presentation
- To share best practices and improvements across the wider Account Management team.
- Ad hoc tasks as agreed with the Operational Account Manager Lead and or Head of
- Excellent communicator with strong customer
- Strong ability to work on own initiative and take
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong performer within a team and/or individually
- Strategic Thinker with a proven ability to define
- problems and develop solutions that drive business
- results and future growth
- Customer Champion who focuses on the
- customer, anticipating and meeting their fleet
- Holds a deep understanding how to
- create best value and keep our product and
- service portfolio at the front of our customer’s mind
- Ability to take ownership of a requirement and
- Team Player, supporting client and colleagues