Permanent Full Time
Competitive Salary + benefits including
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity pay scheme
- On-site gym with fitness coaching
- Fresh fruit deliveries
- Wellbeing presentations
- Barney Bikes
- Stock purchase schemes
Dynamite Recruitment are working alongside one of the biggest financial services providers in Hampshire in their search for an Operational Analyst to join their team ensuring that the contact centre activity is optimal and the best outcomes for each customer are reached
Providing regular contact centre performance and activity reports, insight and analysis seeking opportunities to improve and push the business forward. Building on existing processes and strategies.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Regular reporting to contextualise end-to-end collections performance.
- Provide analysis on the performance of all outbound customer contact channels
- Work with the Finance Team to jointly provide month-end operational and financial performance data.
- Test and validate ongoing incremental improvements in collections strategies, subsequently working with key business stakeholders to secure and prioritise resource for deployment.
- Identify & raise incidents impacting the performance of collections activity.
- Support incident management in achieving incident resolution efficiently.
- Competent with SQL and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of data structures and effective use of SQL.
- Experience of an operational/analytical environment.
- Experience with Dialler technology.
- Experience with SAS, or other analytical tools.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.