Online Trading Administrator
£25,000 - Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday
A reputable and successful home retailer is seeking an Online Trading Administrator to work in their Slough Office.
As a company with a fabulous reputation in the retail industry, they also have fantastic plans for the future!
The role of an Online Trading Administrator;
· Providing back up and administrative support to the full trading team.
· As well as creating trading reports, competitor analysis and site checks, you will assist the traders on the day to day trading of their category and work on adhoc trading related projects.
· Assist online product content merchandiser with product enrichment.
· Additionally, support the team on any ongoing and adhoc online trading related projects, as appropriate.
· This is a great opportunity to join a thriving and successful ecommerce trading team with the UK leadings furniture retailer.
The ideal Online Trading Administrator:
· Commercially minded and intuitively analytical.
· Numerate with good analytical skills and customer focused.
· Impeccable attention to detail and high standards.
· Strong, positive work ethic with an enthusiastic attitude.
· Must be familiar or able to pick up quickly online trading tools and technologies.
· Strong Excel skills are ideal.
· A passion for Retail and eCommerce.
· Candidates with a strong Administrative background/skill set can be considered for this position.
Please contact Katie in the Dynamite team on 02392455422 ASAP and Apply Now!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.