Online Marketing Executive - Chichester
£25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Permanent - 9am to 5pm - Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for niche retail organisation with their head office based in Chichester. They are one of the leading providers in the UK for their products and this role will be extremely rewarding for the right person.
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the company website, ensuring products images are uploaded correctly, web banners are maintained, content is visually engaging & adding on new products
- New and existing web page creation and copy writing
- Responsible for online marketing activities, creating designs for E-shots, web banners, leaflets, posters, adverts etc.
- Sending E-shots using MailChimp, creating icons for the site and using PhotoShop to edit images when required
- Creating images for use on social media, reviewing website weekly and monitoring the traffic coming through (using Google Analytics and Bing Ads)
- Conducting monthly phone calls with Google to maximise campaigns and recording stats
- Ensure all marketing material is in line with company branding
- Attending seminars and conferences to keep up to date
- Liaising with external agencies and working with the rest of the marketing team in regards to overall marketing objectives
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience working in a digital marketing role for around 3 years
- Will ideally be educated to A level or Degree level in Marketing or a similar relevant subject
- Will need to be familiar with systems such as WordPress, MailChimp, Google Analytics and PhotoShop or system similar
- Must be confident in website design and creation and have creative copy writing skills
- Will need to be comfortable working as part of a marketing team and have solid commercial skills
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: "online marketing","online marketing executive","digital marketing","marketing","degree","website","social media","copywriting","media","adwords","google analytics","branding","web banners","e-shots","photoshop","creative","HTML","content","seminars"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.