Hours of Work: 08:30am - 17:30pm Monday to Friday
Duration: 3 months however this could potentially extend longer
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a professional business based in Southampton and due to expansion within the company, they are looking for an Office Secretary to join their team on a temporary basis.
As the Office Secretary you will provide secretarial assistance and support to 2 senior levels of management and the Estates Team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact and support Estates Department;
- Making appointments/travel arrangements and to assist in maintaining the departmental diary system
- Managing the Estates Board Room diary
- To act as first point of contact to visitors to the office.
- Telephone management and messaging.
- Minute taking and mail distribution.
- General office, stationary and kitchen supply management
The ideal candidate:
- Previous secretarial experience is desirable although not essential.
- Strong administration, organisational and multitasking skills
- Be available to start immediately and be able to commit to the length of the assignment
If this opportunity is well suited to you, please submit your CV or make contact with Amy on 02392455422.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.