My client intends to grow the business in the next two years and with this finds the need for a Process Manager to make sure the Client Service Model is being followed to the letter. You will also be responsible for the daily running of the business and reporting to the MD.
We would like someone to bring their own ideas and vision and as a Team Player help bring everyone together.
- Your role will be to manage the component parts of the business, making sure the Client Service process is followed and actioned appropriately.
- Your role is to help everyone in the Business be accountable to their own and the Team’s commitment.
- You will gather the written and ‘on risk’ figures for the different strands of the business and report back to the MD.
- You will liaise and work with the Administration Manager & the Team Manager and make sure the agreed strategy is being actioned correctly.
- Liaising with Clients and booking them into the MD’s Diary and confirming Meetings and also with another Senior Mortgage Broker’s Diary.
- Responsible for managing the HR and Pensions for the business
- Liaising with the Digital Marketing Team and Our Brand Manager to make sure everyone has what they need.
- Referrals & Incentive Management, making sure each person that refers to the business is appropriately rewarded.
- Liaising with Business Introducers and confirming Referral Fees have been paid and making calls to Company Connections and keeping in touch.
In return you will receive a strong salary £40,000 - £48,000, plus bonus and free parking if required. This is an office-based position.