Office & Compliance Manager
- Oversight of compliance and systems management.
- Supporting the activities of the Financial Planners, including their professional and business development.
- Direct management of all non-advising staff (Administrators and Paraplanners)
- Understanding the Financial Planning process and ensuring compliance with FCA rules and principles.
- Systems management and development, including management of the CRM system.
- Producing management information for the board of directors.
- Monitoring client service delivery.
- Reviewing and developing processes and templates to improve business efficiency.
- Proven experience as an IFA Office Manager or similar role.
- Highly effective time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to lead a busy team.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM system.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Articulate with particular attention to detail.
- Ability to work within and develop defined business processes.
- CII Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning; qualifications in management, compliance and regulation are preferable,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.