Office Manager - Portsmouth
£25,000 - £35,000 P/A (experience depending) + Benefits!
Full Time - 8.30am to 5.30pm - Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a prestigious law firm seeking an experienced Office Manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The Office Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day to day running of all areas of the business, from the management of all aspects of the HR function, line management of support staff and general running of Facilities and IT.
- Managing all recruitment needs including creating job descriptions and organising/conducting interviews with applicants.
- Being responsible for management of all human resources duties including employee relations, maintaining annual leave, employee development and training records and organising yearly appraisals.
- Organising any necessary building maintenance, facilitating the H&S policy and conduct annual risk assessments.
- Day to day management of the reception and administration teams, accounts team and business apprentices.
- Acting first aider and looking after details regarding company cars and mobiles.
- Arranging board meetings and taking minutes and assisting with marketing tasks to contribute to the practices presence in the marketplace.
- Arranging staff events (i.e. Xmas do etc.)
- Being the first point of contact for all IT related issues in the office and overseeing the accounting system including debt and credits; cashflow, budgets and ad hoc financial analysis.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous office management/practice management/surgery management experience
- Will ideally be CIPD qualified in order to handle all HR related duties, however this is not essential as long as you have working HR experience.
- Must have good communication skills, excellent grammar and strong IT skills.
- Will need to be numerically minded, organised and have the ability to prioritise
- Will need to be flexible to accommodate additional adhoc duties outside of the main job description. You will need to be a real team player and proactive day to day!
For more information, please apply now or contact Amy West at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: manager, office manager, practice manager, surgery manager, law, legal, solicitors, HR, Human Resources, CIPD, people management, recruitment, employee relations, training, events, minutes, meetings, team management, administration, full time, Portsmouth, support,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.