Full Time position with amazing benefits!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a very high-end and award-winning IFA company who are very well established in the area.
- Direct management of all non-advising staff
- Managing HR and professional development of all staff
- Producing management information for the board of directors
- Leadership of the Administration team
- Overseeing the compliance and system management
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience as an IFA Office Manager or experience in a similar role
- Highly professional
- Proven experience in MS Office and CRM systems
- CII Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning qualifications in management, compliance and regulation are preferable
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Chloe and Grace at Dynamite Recruitment for more details!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.