£25,000 - £30,000 P/A (experience depending) + Benefits!
7 Month Maternity Cover Contract!!
Full Time - Core Business Hours
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a prestigious law firm who is seeking an experienced Office Manager to join them on a maternity cover contract.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the office
- Managing all recruitment needs including creating job descriptions and interview applicants
- Being responsible for management of all human resources duties including employee relations and maintaining annual leave records
- Maintaining employee development and training records and organising yearly appraisals
- Arranging staff events
- Team management of the reception, accounts and business apprentices
- Being a recognised first aider
- Arranging board meetings, taking minutes
- Looking after details regarding company cars and mobiles
- Being the first point of contact for all IT related issues
- Scheduling any building maintenance
- Assist in the marketing of the firm
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous office management/practice management experience
- Will need to hold a good level of education
- Will ideally be CIPD qualified in order to handle all HR related duties
- Must be able to commit to the full 15 month contract - please note this role can start ASAP to accommodate a full handover
- Must have good communication skills and strong IT skills
- Will need to be organised and have the ability to prioritise
For more information, please apply now or contact Daniela Ioviero at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: manager, office manager, practice manager, law, legal, solicitors, HR, Human Resources, CIPD, contract, management, recruitment, employee relations, training, events, minutes, meetings, team management, full time, Portsmouth, support,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.