Office Manager - Oving, Chichester
£25,000 - £28,000 P/A + Benefits & Free Parking!
Full Time - Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be representing a growing business in the Chichester area in their search for an Office Manager to join their team.
- Day to day running of the office & being the first point of contact for the GM & MD
- Diary management & planning travel arrangements for the GM & MD
- Screening incoming telephone calls, organising and attending meetings & taking notes/recording action points
- Working with the GM to produce documents, briefing papers, reports & presentations
- Maintaining office systems, managing office equipment including phones, printers & copiers
- Ordering & procurement of office supplies
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Handling general HR administration tasks including maintaining staff records, maintaining the HR Information Systems & Staff Handbook and maintaining sickness/holiday records
- Assisting management with recruitment, disciplinaries and grievances
- Planning for staff inductions & training and ensuring staff appraisals are completed
- Acting as back up support or cover when needed for the fortnightly pay roll
- Fleet management, insurance policy management and arranging company social events
- Offering project management support and consistently reviewing health & safety policies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A full UK driving license is essential for this position due to the company location!!
- Must have previous office management/senior administration experience
- A qualification in business administration/management or a CIPD qualification would be desirable
- Must have experience in handling HR administration tasks
- Will need some experience in supporting senior management, planning travel, coordinating meetings, taking minutes etc.
- Will need excellent IT skills (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
- Must have good organisational skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines - this will be a very busy, fast paced role!
For more information, please contact Abby Neal or Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!
Key Words: Office Manager, Administration, Administrator, PA, Assistant, HR Administration, HR Support, HR Generalist, Office Management, Project Management, Health & Safety, Diary Management, Human Resources, Employment Law, Meetings, Travel, Accommodation, Planning, CIPD, Full Time, Chichester, Oving
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.