Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Hours of work: Monday to Friday core hours
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with an independent business based in Portsmouth.
The company install, service and maintain specialist equipment and work with a logging and booking system on a daily basis and our client is currently looking for an individual to join as an office manager
We are looking for a highly organised individual to assist with
The role will include:
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management
- Track the paperwork from the Engineers so to ensure correct charging for the jobs and projects undertaken
- Managing filing systems
- Recording office expenditure and managing the budget
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Overseeing the recruitment of new staff, including training and induction
- Carrying out staff appraisals, managing performance and disciplining staff
- Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output
- Promote staff development and training
- Writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints
- Comply with all Company policies and legal requirements with special reference to Health and Safety and customer care.
- Other comparable duties as may be required by the Directors or senior management team
The ideal candidate:
- Able to express your ideas clearly and confidently, both verbally and written.
- Work confidently within a group.
- Diplomatic telephone manner and able to upsell to customers.
- Problem solving.
- Able to act on initiative, identify opportunities & proactive in putting forward ideas & solutions.
- Determination to get things done, make things happen & constantly looking for better ways of doing things.
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to plan activities & carry them through effectively.
- Manage time effectively, prioritizing tasks and able to work to deadlines
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately to Dan on
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.