Office Manager - Southampton
Full Time - 8.30am to 5.30pm - Monday to Friday
£25,000 - £30,000 P/A + Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a leading specialist business to business supplier that have a new opportunity due to some recent growth in the company!
- Overseeing the day to day running of the office, managing all aspects of the Customer Support/Admin Sales Team
- Reporting in to the Operations Director, assisting with key relationship management and team coaching/mentoring
- Being the 'go to' person for any problem solving, key account issues or customer complaints
- Being hands on at all times, leading by example, answering telephone calls, responding to emails and meeting and greeting visitors
- Encouraging the teams to work to their full potential and to ensure maximum work levels are achieved day to day
- Various administrative tasks including processing orders, handling invoices and responding to emails
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be an experienced Office Manager, used to overseeing a team and handling various operational responsibilities
- Must be good with problem solving and people management
- Will need to be able to manage existing business relationships and lead by example
- Will need to be proactive, resilient with good IT and computer skills
- Must have a 'can do' attitude and be able to quickly build the respect of the existing team - please note this is a brand new role being created by the company due to fantastic growth!
- Must have a full UK driving license as occasional travel around the UK to meet with large/corporate clients may be required
**This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and exciting business experience some very promising growth!!**
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.