Office Coordinator / Administrator
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for an Office Coordinator/ Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Chichester. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and experienced team.
As the Office Coordinator/ Administrator you will support the Office Manager and be responsible for the following:
- To provide exceptional customer service and act as the first point of contact for clients.
- To manage the orders inbox on a daily basis, raising and processing orders correctly with precision.
- Liaise with third parties and Stock Controllers regarding product information and queries.
- Liaise with internal departments and managers to communicate status of orders.
- Process all client orders and produce picking lists and delivery notes for the warehouse.
- Produce invoices and ensure they are sent out every week. Handle all invoice queries.
- To fill and complete the daily KPI sheet accurately, communicating to the Office Manager if any stock is missing.
- To liaise with the BDM and managers regularly maintaining clear lines of communication with any issues or queries.
- Must always greet any visitor to the site at the front door and have them wait in reception.
- Action emails received daily and adhoc administration duties.
The ideal candidate:
- Have similar experience within a similar role.
- Be computer literate and confident using Microsoft packages including Word and Excel.
- Can work well under-pressure and prioritise workload by importance.
If this is the perfect role for you, please submit your CV or make contact with Amy on 02392455422
#sales admin*, sales support, sales coordinator, office coordinator, office admin* admin
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.