Full-time, permanent position- looking to get started ASAP but will accept someone with notice!
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm with flexible working from home option.
Salary is around £30,000 P/A + full company benefits.
The duties of the Office Coordinator:
- Organise and carry out an office move which includes layout plans, office fittings, and IT arrangements.
- Manage the processes and procedures set out for two offices.
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors or anyone else entering the offices.
- Communicate with suppliers and external businesses, ensuring appropriate equipment for the office is working correctly and maintained.
- Order office stationery and staff amenities when needed.
- Support senior members when required.
- Ideally, someone who has worked within an office supporting role and is used to a fast-moving business.
- Someone who is a positive and energetic individual who is able to lead, guide and assist all internal and external staff.
- Have the ability to manage and execute multiple tasks in one go.
- Be proactive and initiate activities.
- Strong IT skills, having worked with Microsoft including Excel.
- Any office planning experience is hugely beneficial!!