£20,000 P/A Basic + OTE up to £25,000!
Full Time – Permanent – See details of hours below
25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
Full training & plenty of future development opportunities
Access to pool car, however, you will need your own car with mileage paid
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Office Coordinator for a well-established and respected Estate Agents in Clifton, Bristol. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting to join a growing team and progress with a business. This would be an ideal role for someone who has had previous experience in the property industry, however, this is not essential!
- Will be greeting Landlords, Tenants, Contractors & Customers in person, as well as speaking to them by phone, as well as on emails.
- Booking and carrying out viewings, registering potential applicants, liaising between applicants.
- Maintaining a relationship with the Landlords
- Supporting the existing business team with all administrative tasks and using various in-house office systems.
Monday to Friday – 9am to 6:30pm with alternate Saturdays working 9am-5pm (with a day off in lieu during the week.)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will ideally have some knowledge of the property industry; however, this is not essential. Our client would consider applications from candidates with previous administration work experience and a desire to work in the property industry.
- Must have good attention to detail, strong PC skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Will need to be presentable at all times, confident in meeting with new people will not be afraid of hard work.
- Will have a “can do” attitude and the eagerness to learn!
Key Words: Admin, Administrator, Administration, Lettings, New Business, Office Support, Reception, Receptionist, Switchboard, Help-desk, Support, Lettings Agent, Estate Agent, Applicants, Tenants, Enquiries, Landlords, Sales, Property, Viewings, Front of House, Meet and Greet, Bristol, Clifton, Full Time, Permanent