Hours: Permanent Full Time - Mon-Fri 08:00-16:30 or 09:00-17:30
Salary: Up to £25,000 DOE
Dynamite Recruitment are currently working alongside a specialist global industry leader in their search for a switched on and motivated Office Coordinator with excellent time management skills to join their offices in Segensworth.
The successful candidate will be proactive, organised and have great communication skills as you will be dealing with Director level colleagues and a large number of external clients.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Complete Personal Assistant tasks for a number of Managers and Directors including minute taking, organising travel arrangements and diary management
- Liaise and communicate with clients and contractors on a daily basis
- Events organisation
- Hold team meetings and oneo one ones along with diarised appraisals etc.
- Hold regular meetings with contractors ensuring best services are met, and managing any contractors who are on site.
- Coordinate and lead office support staff - ie administrators, facilities, receptionists etc.
- Maintain internal office systems and make sure they are up to date as possible
- Compliance reporting
- Be responsible for project documentation
- General Administration
- Intermediate level in Microsoft packages, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Data and process analysis skills
- Facilitation and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate positively and confidently with both external and internal clients
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Management of a small team is advantageous.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.