Hours of Work: 09:00am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday
This a temporary position with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate
Dynamite Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with one of the UK's leading and most successful manufacturing businesses based in Fareham.
As the Office Coordinator you will support the Office Manager by coordinating new and existing national accounts, focusing on client satisfaction and account growth.
- Review and process customer orders - putting together labels, delivery paperwork and packing instructions for the warehouse, booking delivery slots, arranging transport.
- Build rapport and working relationships with new and potential customers.
- Passing orders to the warehouse and liaising to ensure timely dispatch
- Informing warehouse of delivery requirements, e.g. labelling, pallet restrictions etc.
- Working through all supplier manuals to ensure correct deliveries made with correct paperwork.
- Planning and co-ordinating the design and production of packaging
- To review and optimise national account reserved stock
- Process and proof read invoices, raising discrepancies when needed.
- Handling Customer Enquiries / Complaints
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent customer service, communication and team working skills.
- PC literate including Microsoft Package Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Have a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
#office coordinator, office admin*, sales admin*, office support, sales support, sales coordinator, admin*
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.