Finance & Office Manager
£35,000 + Generous Benefits Package
Full Time, Permanent Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance & Office Manager to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful and proactive business.
Candidates must be comfortable with working 8am-6pm with an hour for lunch.
- Invoice coding and qualifying
- Approving invoices
- Solving invoice discrepancies/queries
- Credit Control
- Inputting of weekly timesheets including input of hours
- Payroll reporting
- Asset Register
- Management of Fuel Cards
- Management of Purchase Card Function
- Cost reporting
- Accruals reporting
- Assisting with Site Management including facilities and consumables
- Management of Requisition Register
- Liaising with various members of staff to ensure costings are kept up to date for each project
- Ordering of hire equipment
- General upkeep and overseeing of the office - dealing with any service issues, i.e. broadband, telephones
- Uploading of weekly service sheets and any equipment updates to spreadsheet and emailing to Client
- Supporting Administrators
- Ad-hoc duties as needed by the site manager
The Ideal Candidate:
- Hands on Accounts and Office experience with good attention to detail
- Strong personality and people management skills
- AAT Qualified or QBE equivalent experience
- Advanced EXCEL skills
- Previous construction experience would be an advantage
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Danielle Neil at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.