Office Administrator - Totton
£16,000 - £17,500 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Full Time - Permanent- Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm
Our client is an established company based in the Totton area who is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Office Administrator to join their team.
- Ensure all stock receipts and invoices are accurately and efficiently inputted onto the database
- Ensure strong communication within internal staff and departments at all times
- Manage stock levels and shortages and advise departments accordingly
- Arrange returns for any goods that are damaged or incorrect
- Ensure delivery notes and invoices match
- Liaise with suppliers regarding any outstanding invoices
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Will need to be confident working in a high pressured environment and have the ability to multi-task
- Must be organised and efficient with work processes
- Needs to possess good team working skills as well as the ability to work independently
- Must have a solid and stable career history
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please contact Abby at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!!
Key Words: "office","Office Administrator","Administration","Process","invoices","order processing","Totton","Full Time","Excel","microsoft","customer services","inbound","telephone","data entry","accuracy","inputting","admin","support","administrative","
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.