Office Administrator - Totton
£16,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Full Time - Permanent- Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm
Our client is an established company based in the Totton area who is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Office Administrator to join their team. This is fantastic opportunity for a professional and personable individual wanting to pursue a role which has strong progression and development potential.
- Ensure all stock receipts and invoices are accurately and efficiently inputted onto the database
- Ensure strong communication within internal staff and departments at all times
- Manage stock levels and shortages and advise departments accordingly
- Arrange returns for any goods that are damaged or incorrect
- Ensure delivery notes and invoices match
- Liaise with suppliers regarding any outstanding invoices
The ideal candidate:
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident working in a high pressured environment and ability to multi-task
- Organised and efficient with work processes
- Good team working skills as well as the ability to work independently
- A solid career background
Key words: Office Administrator, Administration, Process, invoices, order processing, Totton, Full Time
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please contact Abby at Dynamite Recruitment and apply now!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.