Office Administrator - Croydon
£21,461 P/A + up to £2000 performance related bonus P/A (Approx.)
Monday to Friday - 9:00am - 5:30pm
Full Time - Permanent!!
Our client is an exciting and revolutionary retail brand with a store based in the Croydon area and they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Administrator to join their busy and customer focused administration/back office team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional and personable individual to join an expanding company!
- Processing customer orders and raising invoices
- Processing financial applications and liaising with 3rd party finance providers
- Arranging deliveries and liaising with manufacturers and courier services
- Speaking to customers over the telephone and via email in order to answer/resolve any queries or complaints
- General administration such as updating spread sheets and producing weekly stat reports
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous office admin or support experience!!
- Will need experience of working within a customer focused environment.
- Must be customer service orientated and be able to work to deadlines.
- Must have a stable and solid career background.
- Will need an enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work.
- Will need to be flexible and adaptable.
- Must be able to work well within a team.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal or Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: administration, admin, data entry, order processing, invoices, purchase orders, payments, telephones, call handling, customer service, sales administrator, sales coordinator, retail, receptionist, coordinator, administrator, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.