Office Administrator - Midhurst/Petersfield
£18,000 - £20,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Monday to Friday - 40 Hours per week - 8am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a well-established and hugely successful business based in Hampshire. Due to the successful growth of the business our client is looking to recruit an Office Administrator to join their already successful team.
As an Office Administrator you will work within a small team to support with the successful running of the operations and administration.
You will be required to provide administrative support to both the management and maintenance team assisting with telephone and email enquiries, scheduling meetings and taking minutes.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Opening and distributing daily post
- Maintaining filing systems
- Ordering stationary
- Preparing quotations for clients
- Assisting with the arrangement of company events
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Daily use of SAGE
- Filing, faxing and other adhoc administration duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience within office based administration or PA work
- Will be competent in using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have good communication and general IT skills
- Will have good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Will have the ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Must be confident in order to make own decisions and use your initiative
- Will have access to your own transport due to the location of the business and as you may need to travel across other sites in the UK
- Any previous experience with SAGE would be hugely beneficial however is not essential as full training will be provided!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.