Hours of work: 09:00am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £17000 - £18500
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with an internationally, successful specialist company who deliver explosive related services to both commercial and Government sectors. Due to growth within the business, they are looking to for an Administrator to join their team immediately.
The successful candidate will be expected to sit an IOSH course within the near future with a salary review following successful completion.
Your responsibilities will be to:
Act as a main point of contact for all HSEQ related queries
- Coordinate all visits by planning security and safety awareness briefs, allocating parking etc.
- Undertake various checks and controls to ensure all auditing evidence is maintained, up to date and available for auditing purposes
- Prepare various documents, folders, registers and logs for external auditing requirements
- Assist with facilitating both internal and external audits
- Review and quality check various documents to ensure document controls are upheld
- Help maintain, and improve, processes surrounding the Company's various accreditations - including, but not limited to, ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Ensure all accreditation, awarding bodies and client portal information is up to date and accurate at all times
- Assist with various due diligence checks and controls for suppliers and clients
- General administration tasks - answering the phone, greeting visitors, logging post and deliveries, compiling correspondence, typing and creating documents, scanning, filing and faxing, minute taking and photocopying etc.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have 1 year previous experience within administration/ office support / reception.
- Will have a professional attitude/appearance.
- Someone who is an on-the-job learner but can confidently seek advice.
- Must be comfortable with dogs being in the office
- There will be an initial period of approx. 3 - 6 months training for the successful individual therefore, whilst HSEQ related experience of some description will be advantageous and preferable, it is not essential.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.