£20,000-£27,000 P/A- Depending on Experience
Full Time- Permanent- Flexible Working Hours
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a varied role and with plenty of progression opportunities.
- Provide close support to a Senior Manager with all admin tasks.
- Work with multiple internal systems at one time.
- Ensure all information inputted onto systems are accurate and up to date.
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders via emails and phone calls.
- Managing associate calendars.
- Managing schedules and logistics.
- Arrange flights/manage all zoom accounts and arrange meetings internally and externally.
- Answer incoming calls dealing with general enquiries.
- Assist with account duties when required.
- Provide feedback and produce ideas to Senior Manager.
- Produce reports and spreadsheets when needed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You must have strong IT/Admin skills to be considered for this role!
- Able to use your own initiative and be self-driven!
- Will have the determination to succeed, be driven, and work hard!
- If you have an interest in marketing/social media- this would be a huge advantage.
- Must be confident and have the ability to take instruction.
- You will need to have strong experience working with multiple systems and using all Microsoft packages.
For more information, please apply with an updated copy of your CV and to contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment.
Keywords: office administrator, office support, admin, administrator, coordinator, operations, operations support, Microsoft, IT, internal systems, CRM systems, accounts, reports, support, full time, Gosport, Fareham