Office Administrator - Portsmouth
£18,000 - £23,000 P/Depending on Experience
Monday to Friday - 40 Hours per week - 8am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a well-established and hugely successful business based in Portsmouth. Due to the successful growth of the business our client is looking to recruit an Office Administrator to join their already successful team.
Free on-site parking
20 days holiday + bank holidays
- As an Office Administrator you will work within a team to support with the successful running of the operations and administration.
- Provide administrative support to both the management team and projects
- Attend client and site meetings when required
- Maintaining filing, office and database systems
- Order stationary and office equipment
- Handling telephone and email enquiries
- Preparing quotations, tenders and project reports for management
- Liaising with internal departments and external members
- Daily use of SAGE and all Microsoft packages
- Filing, faxing and other adhoc administration duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience within office based administration or PA work
- Will be competent in using all Microsoft Packages
- Any previous experience with SAGE would be hugely beneficial however is not essential as full training will be provided!
- Must have good communication and general IT skills
- Will have good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Will have the ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Must be confident in order to make own decisions and use your initiative
- Will have access to your own transport as you may need to travel across other sites in the UK
For More Information, Please Apply Now or Contact Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!!
Keywords: office administrator, office administration, administrator, senior administrator, support, operations, projects, filing, paperwork, systems, Microsoft, quotations, tenders, reports, SAGE, faxing, admin, administration, office, enquiries, database, programmes, procedures, invoices, Portsmouth, full time,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.