Financial services Admin / Receptionist to start mid / end November
£19 - 21k + benefits.
- First line telephone response - screening phone calls and directing them as appropriateUsing client list where appropriate to direct calls to the correct member of staff Dealing with answer machine messages and passing them on to the correct member of staff.
- Checking practice post box as well as inbox.
- Answering the door/Greeting clients/visitors to the practice
- Being well presented and personable at all times. Calling correct member of staff down for their meeting
- Organising refreshments for clients Including keeping stock of milk, tea, coffee and sugar for the practice
- Sorting and distributing incoming post Making sure the post reaches the correct member of staff in a timely manner
- Logging and sending outgoing post via the Post OfficeMust be done at the end of each day allowing time to go to the post office if needed
- General tidiness and presentation of Practice InteriorKeeping the kitchen area's tidy and loading/unloading dishwashers,
- Clearing meeting rooms after use and preparing for next meeting
- Overseeing practice first aid and fire safety. Logging any incidents in the accident book
- Petty Cash reconciliation
- Ordering office stationery items from supplier Making sure to keep weekly stock of all stationary and reordering what is needed
- Keeping a rekey of office supplies Ordering or advising correct member of staff when they are low
- Assist with marketing mailings when required Attending practice events when needed at the discretion of line manager
Super opportunity for more detail please apply on the Dynamite website
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.