Office Administrator - Winchester
£18,000 - £22,000 P/A depending on experience
Full Time - Permanent
- 22 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Exciting company growth plans!
Dynamite Recruitment is excited to be recruiting for an Office Administrator for a well-established national organisation based in Winchester!
The Office Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Marketing and Operations Managers.
The ideal Office Administrator will have a proven previous background in administration and will ideally have some interest or experience in marketing.
- Handling requests and enquiries from centres all across the UK and finding out the correct solution to report back with.
- Uploading invoices to the system, processing customers orders and refunds.
- Logging customer complaints on to the system and updating the status of those complaints weekly.
- Supporting with the creation of KPI reports.
- Being responsible for the marketing materials and ensuring enough is available for the sales/marketing teams.
- Booking venues and conference rooms.
- Providing administrative support to some of the company Directors.
- Placing the stationary and uniform orders.
- Uploading articles, stories and content to the company website and social media platforms.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be an experienced and professional Administrator with great attention to detail.
- Must be a real team player with a can-do attitude and a passion for working to deadlines.
- Will require experience in data entry, customer services and will ideally have some experience of order processing and producing reports.
- Will have an interest or some previous experience of working in a marketing department or role.
- Must have good working knowledge of various social media platforms and good IT skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!!
Key Words: admin, administration, administrator, coordinator, support, assistant, marketing, reports, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, content, social media, website, articles, proof-reading, materials, operations, invoices, orders, processing, complaints, meetings, events, diary management,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.