Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Hours of work: 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- · Auto pension enrolment
- · Free onsite parking!
- · Flexible working hours - full time
- · Company social events
- · A clear PDP / progression opportunity
- · Plus so many more!!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Office Administrator for an award-winning firm based in Andover. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a dynamic, vibrant team!
As the Office Administrator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Be a first point of contact for incoming calls and direct the call to the relevant person.
- Greet clients as they enter the office, make them feel welcome and offer them refreshments.
- Assist clients with their general enquiries via email and telephone and book any sales appointments with a relevant member of team.
- Receive, open and distribute incoming post and keep the office supplies fully stocked.
- Book meetings on behalf of clients and their accountant.
- Complete ad hoc administration tasks to support the team.
The ideal Office Administrator will:
- Have outstanding customer service skills and experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Be PC literate and competent using Microsoft package.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude and be passionate about their work.
- Possess strong communication skills both written and verbal.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and then call Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Keywords: receptionist, front of house, administrator, office administrator, data entry, customer service, graduate, coordinator, advisor, representative, apprentice
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.