Salary: £8 - £9.50 per hour
Hours of work: 08:30am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday with flexibility
Duration: This is a temporary position for initially 3 months but strong possibility of extending longer
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Temporary Office Administrator for one of our top 10 clients, they are an established business and the leading provider within their industry.
To be considered for this role you MUST be able to start on Monday 19th March.
As the Office Administrator you will support a fast-paced team with the following responsibilities:
- To make amendments to the customer service orders as requested
- To raise purchase order's
- To take and deal with customer invoice queries - referring as appropriate
- To send Copy invoices/ certificates as requested by a customer
- To deal with general customer requests that is received by email, phone and fax.
- To ensure any service and maintenance sales calls are directed appropriately and dealt with efficiently
- To support with all round administrative tasks
The ideal candidate
- Will have good administrative skills and experience
- Will have good communication skills and experience
- Will be very well organised and able to multi task
- Will be available to start Immediately
- Will be able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
Please submit your CV and then call Amy on 02392455422 to discuss the role & client in more detail
#customer service, admin*, data entry, coordinator, advisor, representative, contact centre, call centre
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.