Office Administrator - Southampton
£9 per hour with an increase to £12 following completion of probation + Brilliant Benefits!
Part Time / 25 - 30 Hours / Permanent
My client is looking for an experienced, friendly Office Administrator with a large personality to join their close-knit team in Southampton.
As the Office Administrator, you will be responsible for overall management of general administration and office duties.
- Answering inbound calls from customers
- Using the Microsoft package on a daily basis
- Booking appointments for the Sales Consultants to go on meetings
- Managing the social media platforms
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous administration experience
- IT literate with the ability to use the Microsoft Package
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Hold the ability to motive yourself and stay positive
- Onsite Parking
- Increase in hourly pay following the completion of your probation period
- No work on bank holidays
- Shopping vouchers
- Life Assurance
Keywords: Office Administration, Office Administrator, Office Manager, PA, EA, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, Office, Administrator, Microsoft, Excel, Spreadsheet
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.