Office Administrator - Portsmouth - Part Time
Rate - £7.70 per hour
Office Administrator required for a family owned provider of entertainment. This is a well-rounded role ideal for someone who is passionate about entertainment, enjoys being busy and getting involved in all areas of office administration.
As the Office Administrator, you will be required to manage the teams to do lists and daily diaries; ensuring everyone is on schedule and completing the correct tasks, selling tickets and taking venue bookings, promote events online and on social media and meet and greet the guests as well as general office duties.
- Coordinate the team's duties, ensuring everyone is aware of what needs to be complete each day
- Handle cash and balancing the tills
- Promote events using social media and online resources
- Take bookings and sell event tickets
- General office administration
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- IT literate
- Ability to multi-task and work in a busy environment
- Personable with excellent interactivity skills
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.