National Sales Manager (Midlands & South primarily)
Permanent - Monday to Friday - Core business hours
£££Competitive Salary + Bonus & Excellent Company Benefits
**Company Car, Mobile Phone & Laptop included!!**
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a growing, vibrant, leading distribution business which is currently seeking an experienced National Sales Manager to come on board!
The head office is based in Southampton and we would ideally like the successful candidate to live no more than a few hours drive away!
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Managing a team of field based Sales Consultants, all responsible for their own territory and portfolio of clients
- Coordinating the field sales teams activities, working with them to identify and secure new business and grow their accounts
- Developing turnover and working in line with the forecasts and hitting sales targets on a monthly basis
- Monitoring the sales teams performance, highlighting areas for improvement and assisting them with their key accounts
- Managing the Assistant Sales Manager, delegating tasks relating to sales team management, coaching and mentoring
- Identifying new opportunities and working with Directors to establish the long term success for the company
- Striving to achieve and deliver company objectives and overachieve against set targets
- Producing accurate management and financial information
- Holding regular head office based team meetings
- Executing the commercial plans for the business and being accountable for the sales and development of all wholesale products.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have long term previous experience in national sales management, ideally from a wholesale background
- Must have previous experience in managing a team of field based sales reps/account managers
- Will ideally have a field sales or account management background and have worked your way up to a national sales management role to have the ability to lead by example and use your experiences to motivate the team!
- Must have a full UK manual driving license
- Will need to be willing to travel across the UK for work purposes (primarily the Midlands and South!)
- Will be quite analytical and strategy focused
- Must have strong communication and leadership skills!
Please note - in order to be successful in this role you will ideally live no more than an hour's commute from the Southampton area!!!
For more information, please call Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!
**Applications for this position will be reviewed w/c January 1st!**
Key Words: national sales, national sales manager, sales manager, field sales, territory, wholesale, business development, account management, retail, key accounts, national accounts, area sales, targets, line manager, manager, full time, national, sales
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.