National Sales Director
£££ Dependent on Experience + Bonus + Car Allowance
You will be home based; however, the role requires regular travel including to the Alton-based head office
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a National Sales Director for a leading, international distributor! You will oversee the sales activities of the Sales Managers and report into the Managing Director.
- * Establish and monitor the Sales Managers KPI's such as revenue vs. plan, quote closure rate and gross profit percentage.
- * Build and maintain a strong working relationship with the Sales Managers and other stakeholders to maximise sales opportunities.
- * Work closely with the internal departments i.e. Marketing and Production to develop marketing strategies.
- * Assist with complex negotiations, attend sales presentations and help close sales deals.
- * Directly manage high profile customer accounts.
- * Improve and implement re-sellers distribution strategies, contracts and other sales opportunities.
- * Plan and deploy market strategies, goals and sales objectives across multiple distributors.
- * Find new sales targets and customers by initiating action plans to win new business.
- * Manage performance activities, conduct performance reviews and 121's with the Sales Managers to improve performance.
- * Assist with the department's recruitment and be involved with interviews.
The ideal National Sales Director:
- * Need to be technically minded and either educated to degree level in an electrical discipline or have previous experience working with commercial and/or domestic electrical goods
- * Previous people management skills is essential!
- * Must be experienced in distribution sales or industrial B2B sales (3-5 years ideally)
- * Must have experience selling in highly competitive, fast moving markets
- * Will ideally have some knowledge of HSE standards and practices
- * Needs the ability to resolve issues and avoid conflicts with good analysis and problem-solving skills
- * Must have the ability to build and maintain relationships working in a team-orientated environment
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.