National Recruitment Manager
up to £30K including company car, including laptop, mobile & bonus
UK travel required, 5 days out 7
Dynamite Recruitment is seeking a National Recruitment Manager to join the team in Havant and work exclusively with a client on a full recruitment outsource plan on a national scale.
Based within the Dynamite office, although strongly representing our client's brand, you will be responsible for assisting with the exciting implementation project and to also continually manage our clients recruitment effectively and within specified timescales. Our client has recently gone through some significant changes resulting in some very exciting plans for the future.
This will be a unique opportunity for an experienced internal/agency recruiter to build a strong relationship with one particular client and assist making strategic plans to ensure all their recruitment needs are met and providing insight and reports to ensure we are maximising resources to meet the demands.
- Assist with the implementation project, including marketing strategy's, time spent learning the brand/culture, researching resources and tools
- Develop and execute recruitment plans to ensure SLA's are met
- Plan and attend recruitment events and assessment days across the UK
- Manage the full recruitment process from selection to offer.
- Use selected resourcing tools to attract candidates
- Market your vacancies and create an attraction strategy
- Build a key partnership with the client
- Provide insight to the recruitment strategy. Tracking performance in a measurable way.
- Meet objectives and SLA's set
- Experience in recruiting is essential ideally within an agency or internal
- Ability to recognise opportunities and can create ideas on how to improve the recruitment process
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility to travel within the UK including overnight stays
- Driving licence
- Ability to demonstrate a professional and 'can do' attitude
As I've mentioned this is a unique opportunity to work alongside an award winning recruitment business and supply a full recruitment solution to a great business.
Interviews are taking place w/c 08th January and w/c 15th January therefore your early application is encouraged.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.