MOT Tester - Roles available in Fareham and Southampton!
£24,000 - £28,000 P/A depending on experience
Full Time - Permanent - 45 Hours Per Week - See more details below!
- 22 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Exciting company growth plans!
Dynamite Recruitment is excited to be recruiting an MOT Tester for a well-established national organisation!
The MOT Tester will be responsible for carrying out MOT tests in accordance with VOSA, company guidelines and procedures.
The ideal MOT Tester will be an approved MOT Tester with VOSA and hold a full driving licence.
- Carry out the fitment of tyres and the mechanical repair of a wide range of customer vehicles
- Tyre fitting, brake, cam belt, clutch and exhaust fitting
- Provide products and services to a high standard, complying with the company procedure and Health & Safety regulations
- Ensure the work is carried out to a high standard in line with the customer journey and consistently portraying a professional image.
This role will involve working a 45 hour week across Monday to Saturday. The Service Centre is open from 8am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday and from 8am until 4pm Saturday. You won't be expected to work every Saturday!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must already be an approved MOT Tester with VOSA!
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- Must hold an NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology and a City & Guilds part 3 or equivalent
- Will need to be experienced in Tyre fitting, brake, cam belt, clutch and exhaust fitting
- Must have the ability to work as part of a busy team in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Must have the willingness to constantly learn and improve your knowledge
- Will need to take full responsibility for the quality of the work.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: automotive, service centre, auto services, independent, distribution, tyres, technician, vehicles, motor, depot, customer services, servicing, MOT, repairs, maintenance, VOSA, mechanical, MOT Tester, NVQ, Motor Vehicle Technology, City & Guilds
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.