|Job Title:||Mortgage Processor|
|Contact Name:||Financial Services|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 11:52|
Financial compliance Administrator
Salary: £17,000 - £23,000 Experience dependable + Benefits
A well-established, growing Fareham based Mortgage and protection company are looking to recruit for a Mortgage Processor to join their expanding team on a full-time permanent basis.
As the Mortgage Processor you will be responsible for delivering a high-quality telephony service to brokers, solicitors, valuers and customers in a busy environment, handling both inbound and outbound calls. You will be providing a high-quality of initial case review and processing support that visibly contributes values and exceeds client and customer expectations. You will be required to proactively manage your work load ensuring where possible, that all tasks are completed within defined services levels for the underwriting/processing of applications.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent time management skills.
- Have the ability to carry out data entry tasks at a good pace, whilst ensuring high levels of accuracy.
- Proven track record of having worked in a regulated environment.
- Product knowledge from some key lenders across the market.
- Experience of dealing with both "prime" and "Sub-prime" lenders.
- Able to build strong relationships with BDM's.
- Able to work to potential deadlines that are often requested by clients.
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: Mortgage, Mortgage Processor, Mortgage processing, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Adviser, Financial advisor, Protection Adviser, Protection Advisor, FCA, Administrator, Mortgage Processor, Protection Administrator, Applications Administrator, Completions Administrator, Protection Advisor
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's