You will benefit from free parking, monthly bonus as well as a very strong basic salary and an incredibly supportive close-knit team. This role would suit someone who is looking for a stable job role, who is either working as a mortgage administrator at present or an advisor looking to take a slight change. I am looking for someone who is passionate and driven. You will be a perfectionist and proud of your work who can take complete ownership. Yo
- Managing cases though every aspect from application through to completion
- Submitting mortgage applications
- Inputting data into the back-office system throughout the application.
- Reviewing and submitting applications and documentation to lenders and providers
- Maintaining the client management systems, files and reports.
- Ensuring that all compliance and regulatory requirements are met
- Maintain an exceptional level of organisation and customer service
You will be working very closely with the advisors, clients and the administration team, so we are looking for someone that has a personality that enjoys their work with a positive, encouraging outlook. You will have excellent and competent communication skills both written and over the phone with the ability to communicate and chase information clearly with lenders, clients and conveyancers to ensure a smooth application.
We are looking to recruit this role quickly for the right applicant, so apply now to make sure you don’t miss out on this rare package & role!
For further details please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment