Mortgage Case Handler
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a well-respected Financial Advisers in Southampton, looking for an experienced Mortgage case hander/Administrator to join their team with financial services experience. This role is ideal if you are looking for the first foot on the ladder for a career in Mortgage advising as there is a lot of potential for progression within this company if wanted!
- Managing a case load of applications from submission through to mortgage offer
- Ensuring all required documents are received and cases are compliant
- Communicating with all parties in order to make sure the mortgage offer is issued as quickly as possible with no errors
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Chasing mortgage lenders for case updates either by phone or using their online systems
- Liaising with new build developers to ensure mortgage offers and valuations do not expire before completion and requesting extensions where needed
- Answering inbound overflow calls
Key Qualities/Skills Desired
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Attention to Detail ? Works well under pressure
- Effective and fluent communication skills
- Proactive, seeks out resolutions without prompt
- Proficiency with MS Office, esp. Outlook and Excel
- Works well in a team to meet targets as well as able to work on independent tasks/projects
Please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.