Mortgage and Protection Specialist
£25,000 OTE £50k - £70k
*** ALL leads provided and NO COLD CALLING with full admin support ***
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Mortgage and protection specialist to join a fantastic team in their offices in Whiteley.
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mortgage and Protection Specialist to join an expanding business that can offer a strong and competitive Commission structure, All leads are provided and no cold calling! Really supporting a sale's driven candidate with a great personality. The ideal candidate will have 6 - 12 months sales experience. This role is office based and solely over the phone.
Duties will include:
- Providing clients with advice and recommendations on mortgage and protection products
- Overseeing each application through to completion, working with administrators and paraplanners
- Ensure that all files, standards, compliance and regulatory requirements are met, in line with the rules set out by the company, regulator and network.
- Update clients and introducers and answer any queries in a in a set time-frame
- To stay up to date with industry and market developments
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have experience working as a Mortgage and Protection Specialist with proven sales success history
- Sales driven - enjoys making money!
- Financial services sales experience with an understanding of compliance regulations
- Ability to maintain and grow new and existing client relationships
- Good communication and conversation skills both written and verbal.
- Will be self-motivated, personable, enthusiastic and a real team player!
Key Words: Mortgage, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Adviser, Financial advisor, Protection Adviser, Protection Advisor, FCA, Administrator, Mortgage Processor, Protection Administrator, Applications Administrator, Completions Administrator, Protection Advisor
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.