Mortgage and Protection Administrator
£18,000 - £25,000 P/A + Full Benefits!
Full Time - Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Mortgage and Protection Administrator to join on of our top clients in the Hove area.
This is fantastic opportunity for an experience Administrator to join an expanding business that can offer a long-term career and a professional and credible working environment.
- Contacting clients and arranging internal and external meetings.
- Liaising with third parties and external providers.
- Conduct research on products and providers etc and keep up to date with legislation's.
- Reconciliation of Fees Received.
- Managing all client's correspondence and communication including gathering and verifying/cross referencing documentation.
- Liaising with parties involved in the mortgage process.
- Dealing with all cases from application through to completion.
- Relationship building with all existing and new clients and consultants.
- Working to deadlines and tight time frames.
- Adhere to FCA rules and principles, Code of Practice and IEP processes and procedures.
- General administration duties.
- Any ad-hoc duties that may be required to support the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally you will Mortgage Administration experience however this is not essential.
- Will have strong generalist administration experience and excellent communication skills.
- Will be resilient and have some basic FCA knowledge.
- Will be self-motivated, personable, enthusiastic and a real team player! This role is reporting in to the senior management team and will suit someone who is flexible and someone with a can-do attitude!
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: Mortgage, Mortgage Administration, Mortgage Administrator, Financial Administrator, Financial Admin, FCA, Administrator, Mortgage Processor, Protection Administrator, Applications Administrator, Completions Administrator,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.