£19,000 + monthly bonus
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a well-respected mortgage brokers in Southampton, looking for an experienced financial services Administrator to join their team with financial services experience preferably within mortgages. This role is ideal if you are looking for the first foot on the ladder for a career in Mortgages. There is a lot of potential for progression within this company if wanted including paid for qualifications! This role is focused at Buy to let and life insurance cases. A FANTATSIC company to join with a great company atmosphere and values.
Main purposes of job
- Liaise with solicitors, developers and clients to ensure timely progression of exchange and completion of cases
- Thoroughly chase and process Life Insurance applications from submission to activation
- Accurately input data & record actions taken on cases onto internal system to form audit trails
- Liaise with internal brokers, clients, developers, estate agents, solicitors, insurance providers and medical professionals to expedite application turnaround
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all parties on telephone and email communications
- Ad-hoc administration duties such as generic admin, reports, file compliance checks, updating CRM systems etc
- Accurately key, submit and process Help to Buy applications in a timely manner.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Effective and fluent communication skills
- Proactive, seeks out resolutions without prompt
- Proficiency with MS Office, esp. Outlook and Excel
- Works well in a team to meet targets as well as able to work on independent tasks/project
- High attention to detail
- Previous experience dealing with New Build purchases and/or Life Insurance applications
Please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Mortgage, financial services administrator, life insurance, buy to let, lending, mortgage administrator, case handler