London (Local stations; Liverpool St, Bank, Aldgate)
£30,000 + Commission (achievable OTE 80k - 100k)
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Mortgage Advisor to join one
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced CAS status experienced Mortgage Advisor to join a fantastic Company that can offer a strong and competitive Commission structure, great offices to work from, full administrative support, all leads provided. Really supporting a sale’s driven candidate with a great personality.
Duties will include:
- Providing clients with advice and recommendations on mortgage and protection products
- Overseeing each application through to completion, working with administrators and paraplanners
- Ensure that all files, standards, compliance and regulatory requirements are met, in line with the rules set out by the company, regulator and network.
- Update client management systems and reports.
- Update clients and introducers and answer any queries in a in a set timeframe
- To stay up to date with industry and market developments
- Must be CeMAP qualified (or equivalent)
- CAS status
- Must have experience working as a Mortgage and Protection advisor with proven sales success history
- Sales driven – enjoys making money!
- Financial services sales experience with an understanding of compliance regulations
- Ability to maintain and grow new and existing client relationships
- Good communication and conversation skills both written and verbal.
- Will be self-motivated, personable, enthusiastic and a real team player!
- A courageous personable personality
A basic salary regardless of performance as well as commission. Our client is well respected and has a fantastic reputation which they pride themselves upon! So they are looking for a likeminded candidate to continue building this reputation.
Key Words: Mortgage, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Adviser, Financial advisor, Protection Adviser, Protection Advisor, FCA, Administrator, Mortgage Processor, Protection Administrator, Applications Administrator, Completions Administrator, Protection Advisor
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!