£35,000 Basic + Uncapped commission
Nottingham City Center
We are recruiting for exceptional, passionate Mortgage Advisors to join an incredibly successful and growing Financial Services company specialising in mortgage Advice and Life insurance who will be one of the most successful advisories of its kind. The successful candidates will benefit from one of the best benefits packages around this including; Life Insurance 5 x basic salary, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection 80% of basic salary, 25 days annual leave, uncapped commission, plenty of progression opportunities, no weekends, qualified leads.
A largely successful and growing Financial Services company who are expanding their mortgage arm following structured growth plans and huge successes are looking for an experienced Mortgage Advisor to join the existing team, providing advice on residential, Buy-to-Let and commercial property finance. I am looking for an exceptional person for this position who is full of personality, extremely driven, motivated and focused. The best part of this position is you will be one of the early team members in the Nottingham office so you will be able to lead from the front, you will be instrumental in creating solid foundations for growth of the Nottingham mortgage team.
The company have fantastic morals, growth structure, huge plans, and only hiring the best of the best, while providing the best opportunities for you to grow and build within the team. Working amongst the best in the business across all areas of the company making it one of the strongest growing financial services companies. You MUST have whole of market experience for this position. Leads are provided and qualified by enrichment consultant before passing to you the advisor.
- Providing clients with Whole of Market advice and recommendations on mortgage and protection products following FCA guidelines.
- Overseeing each application through to completion, working with administrators and enrichment staff.
- Ensure that all files, standards, compliance and regulatory requirements are met.
- Update client management systems and reports.
- To stay up to date with industry and market developments
- CeMAP or equivalent - Ideally CAS status
- Must be working in a Whole of Market advising role currently
- Minimum of 2 years Whole of market advising experience
In return you will receive:
- 25 days holiday
- Life insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Free Parking
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!