|Job Title:||Mortgage Advisor|
|Salary:||Up to £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Financial Services|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 17:19|
Self-employed + Commission structure
*** Working hours, location and potential earnings are all up to you! Immediate start available!! ***
*** Working from home! ***
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Mortgage consultant to join a small independent mortgage advice firm based in Surrey. Clients expanding teams based in Horsham. We are looking for looking for an experienced, friendly, motivated person to join the team as an independent Mortgage & Protection Adviser
You must be fully CeMAP qualified and ideally have your own client bank to get you off the ground.
This role is a self-employed one and would suit anyone who has the knowledge and skills to be a successful adviser but is currently restricted by their currently network or employer! Competitive commission offered and the freedom to grow your own 'business within the business' with excellent support and guidance.
Duties will include:
- CeMap (Or equivalent) Qualified
- Experience working as a mortgage advisor with proven sales success history
- Very sales driven - enjoys making money.
- ideally have your own client bank.
- Financial services sales experience with an understanding of compliance regulations
- Ability to maintain and grow new and existing client relationships
- Good communication and conversation skills
- Will be resilient and have some basic FCA knowledge.
- Has experience generating their own leads.
- Will be self-motivated, personable and enthusiastic.
Key Words: Mortgage, Mortgage intermediary, Mortgage Adviser, Mortgage Administrator, Financial advisor, Protection Adviser, Protection Advisor, FCA, Administrator, Mortgage Processor, Protection Administrator, Applications Administrator, Completions Administrator, Protection Advisor
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.