Mortgage Paraplanner / Mortgage Advisor
£25,000 - £35,000 Plus Commission
Our client, a well-respected IFA firm who provide advice on all aspects of Professional, Private and Corporate financial planning who are looking to recruit an experienced Mortgage Adviser / Mortgage Paraplanner to join their team. In this whole of market mortgage adviser role, you will be working on and managing an established client portfolio, as well as maintaining new and existing client relationships, report writing, processing new business and dealing with mortgage reviews.
You will be managing your own workload and diary and whilst your base will be in the office near Havant, the role offers the flexibility of working from home!
Job Roles and responsibilities:
- Project a professional image and build strong customer relationships, whilst providing an excellent customer experience.
· Ensure sufficient client information is obtained, to establish customer needs and analyse information gathered.
· Undertake sufficient product and market research, including attending networking events
· Ensure suitable recommendations are made and presented in a clear, concise and accurate manner, both verbally and in writing
· Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained including customer records.
- Be the customers main point of contact throughout the mortgage application process from enquiry through to completion
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Fully CeMAP or Cert CII (MP) qualified
· An excellent knowledge of the current mortgage market as well as, Mortgage and Protection products, underwriting and affordability requirements.
- Previous experience as a Mortgage Adviser (Minimum of 5 years' experience)
In Addition to the generous salary, the client operates a bonus scheme, an excellent employee benefits package which includes Pension, Income protection life cover and critical illness. As well as offering 28 days holiday (including all bank holidays) and 3 days holiday given between Christmas and New Years!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.