£24,000 - £26,000 DOE + Bonus
Full or Part time
A fantastic opportunity is immediately available to work with the Mortgage team as a Mortgage Administrator. Initially, the role will primarily be for mortgages (including Equity Release) and protection, administration and paraplanning. If you are looking for a career in either financial services ort mortgages this role would be fantastic as my client is a huge supporter of internal progression who will also support necessary studies/qualifications.
- Daily liaison with lenders and providers from application through to completion
- Providing the mortgage advisers with clear and concise updates
- Speaking to clients with updates and information requests
- Writing reports (suitability letters) and sending to clients
- Submitting applications to lenders, accurately and efficiently
- Updating the internal back office system (Intelligent Office) and ensuring new plans are added accurately
You will possess:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in mortgages and/or financial services in an administrative capacity
- Have a good knowledge of mortgages
- A confident and professional communication manner, both written and verbally
- The ability to work independently as well as within a small team
Please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Mortgage, financial services administrator, life insurance, buy to let, lending, mortgage administrator, case handler