Mortgage Administrator / Front Desk Support
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a well-respected Financial Advisers in Southampton, looking for an experienced Administrator to join their team with financial services experience. This role is ideal if you are looking for the first foot on the ladder for a career in Mortgage advising as there is a lot of potential for progression within this company if wanted!
Main Purpose of Job:
- Refer any issues with cases to the relevant party for timely resolution
- Provide support to front desk with incoming calls and visitors as required
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all parties on telephone and email communications
- Liaise with solicitors, developers and clients to ensure timely progression of exchange and completion of cases
- Accurately record the progress of exchange and completion of cases on in-house system
- Ad-hoc administration duties such as generic admin, processing post, file compliance checks, updating CRM systems etc
- Accurately process incoming post - client documentation, mortgage offers, notification correspondence etc.
- Copy and certify client documentation in accordance with Network's and FCA's regulations
- Accurately process outgoing post using franking machine
Desired skills and experience:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Professional telephone manner
* Effective and fluent communication skills
* Proactive, seeks out resolutions without prompt
* Proficiency with MS Office, esp. Outlook and Excel
* Works well in a team to meet targets as well as able to work on independent tasks/projects
* Works well under pressure / in a busy environment
* Awareness of Anti-Money Laundering Regulations regarding client documentation
Please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.