Mortgage administrator / Client & Adviser support (Full or Part time)
My client is creating vacancies through expansion and are really keen to meet with great individuals who share the firm's core values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
Based in the company's Brighton & Hove offices, the role would involve working in a dynamic team, supporting advisers & their clients, assisting with case management, general administration and communication throughout the client journey.
Coaching and mentoring is offered to help achieve agreed positive outcomes for clients, the business and all team members. Importantly, having fun is encouraged, with regular social outings and effort made to create a happy working environment.
Key Job Specific Responsibilities:
- carrying out mortgage and protection research on a whole of market basis;
- building & maintaining relationships with clients. These situations can be highly emotional or of a sensitive nature which may require the use of excellent negotiating and empathetic skills to reach a satisfactory outcome.
- liaising with lenders & insurance providers
- liaising with market counterparts, such as estate agents, solicitors and surveyors
- undertaking weekly pipeline reviews with each adviser
- creating documents, updating databases, collecting data
- submitting agreements in principle, full mortgage applications, writing suitability reports
- keeping up to date with financial products and legislation;
- meeting the legal, regulatory & compliance aspects of the role, such as data and document security
- reception and call routing duties as required
- to work as part of a team to provide a comprehensive administrative service
- to support the organisation's ways of working, model its values and champion our core values and mission statement.
- Strong personal motivation and commitment
- Structured with good time management
- Conscientious and diligent
- Results/Outcome driven
- Excellent attention to detail
- Interpersonal and networking skills, and "customer friendly"
- Willingness to travel and work flexibly if required
Qualifications and Experience
- Industry Experience
- CeMAP or equivalent preferred but not essential - support available to obtain CeMAP
- IT skills - fluent with Microsoft Office applications and able to learn and adapt to new systems quickly
Remuneration & Benefits
£20k - £25k full-time 40 hours per week salary (pro-rata for reduced hours) dependant on experiace
24 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
Workplace pension with employer contribution
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.