Our client an whole of market Mortgage broker near Bracknell looking for an experienced Mortgage Administrator to join their modern and experienced team. If you have experience and looking for a long-term company that has a true family feel this is the company for you! The office environment is close knit and motivated, not a large coma0pny so a real family feel.
You will undertake a variety of tasks within a well experienced company, including:
- Inputting of new business onto client database
- Submitting on-line applications and forwarding supporting documentation to relevant lender
- Compiling & maintaining file ensuring all compliance requirements are met
- Liaising with lenders, solicitors, estate agents and clients during application process; obtaining updates and liaising as necessary with relevant parties; keeping track of timeline. Maintain detailed diary notes on the client database
- Proactively progress mortgage application through to completion; sending out Suitability Letters and enclosures - Provide a high level of customer service to all customers, both internal and external, managing all enquiries
- Handle all correspondence, including letters, calls and emails from third parties to clients, and invoice instructions to finance team
Key Words: Mortgage, Mortgage Administration, Mortgage Administrator, Financial Administrator, Financial Admin, FCA, Administrator, Mortgage Processor, Protection Administrator, Applications Administrator, Completions Administrator,
For more information, please apply now or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.